Sunday 15 June 2014

How To Create Email ID With Your Domain Name Using Google Apps

I noticed many blogger even though they have own domain they still using G-mail, yahoo mail etc.. So many of us don't show Interest to create an Email Id with our own domain name,because they charge few bugs to use custom Email ID. But If you use custom Id like admin@domain.com, your name@domain.com It looks very professional and also make your ID genuine. In this tutorial I will show you how to create custom email account for your domain using Google apps. If you are serious about blogging Google apps helps you a lot It just costs 125 Rupees per month.

Related Article :Best SEO Tips And Tricks For Newbies In 2014
First of all what you have to do is register your domain at Google apps just follow the below steps to register your domain.

Steps To Register At Google Apps

  • Click on next after filling the details, on next page It will show you two options use your own domain or want to buy a new one.
  • According to your needs choose your option.
  • I choose first option because I already have my purchased domain. 
  • Click on next button, there you can see select your user name, create password etc.
  • After filling those boxes click on accept and signup It will take few seconds to setup your account.
  • It will take you to admin dashboard.
Here first thing you have to do is verify your domain ownership, It will be done in so many ways. Select the suitable way for you to verify your ownership. I selected godaddy to verify my ownership.After verifying ownership next thing is setup email for your domain. It will take up to 48 hours to setup 

If you are Interested to purchase google apps for business click on setup billing. It will display the page with annual and flexible plans. Choose which suitable to your needs.

Conclusion : Google apps are very useful to bloggers and business persons, If they are seriously moving on their fields. I think this tutorial will help you to create your custom email with your domain, If you have any doubts regarding to this article or facing any problems while creating Google apps account  you can ask me through comments or contact form.

1 comment:

  1. I really need to do this, but am concerned I will have to set up all my other systems again............

    ReplyDelete