Saturday 2 May 2015

9 Disadvantages Of Apple Watch You Must Know Before You Buy

Before going to describe about apple watch I want to declare one thing I am also apple lover. How much I like apple products because of Its reliability, material, stylish design and awesome performance with amazing features, but apple watch have some little disadvantages you must know before you buy It and no doubt Interface and design is awesome.


How To Sync itunes To Your Android Phone or Tablet

9 Things I Hate In Apple Watch

Arm Motion Not Satisfied

Actually arm motion means when you lift up your arm device will wake up. In my case apple watch It doesn't wake's all the times which I personally experienced. At that time I spin my wrist to wake up my watch.

Monotonous Setup

I like to setup my apple watch frequently because of my personal works. I did it for 3 to 4 times in this process I observed that process is some what monotonous. Pairing your device with your apple 
I-phone It will take 2 to 3 minutes better to clear this flaw. We can take a picture on watch by pairing your I-phone but I tried for 7 times It works twice. 

Remaining settings and apps management overall working process of apple watch is little bit slow or you may call It as lack of variety.

Screen is not Responsive when It Is Slightly Wet

It is not easy to access your apple watch when It was slightly damp. i personally experienced this when I was doing my Cardio I used It to check my heart pulse at that time It was not responsive you should swipe few times to wake up the screen.

App Developers Doesn't Have Complete Access

You heard It right they don't have complete access for suppose If you receive an Image through glide app but sound will comes from phone that means glide apps doesn't have access to the speakers and also microphone in the watch. App doesn't access NFC chip( Near Field Communication ) to pay transportation payments and some other personal Identifications.

Wrong Time Of  Standing You Up

It is a good Idea which reminds you to stand up according to your preferences, but I found one flaw here even I was on standing position, It reminds me to stand up through notification. It was very shame accelerometer doesn't detect how your position Is?

Battery Life Disappoints

It's 18 hours battery life is very disappointing, you cannot use apple watch whole day. If we cannot use It for whole day then why apple gave alarm, clock etc.. Better to come with good battery life 
I-watch. 

Phone Calls Do Not Sound Clear

I experienced poor call quality most of the people I called, they said sharp noises and sounded faraway. Actually problem is watch speaker has doesn't make sound good.

Texting Typography

Voice dictation is really fantastic feature and works with a great Interface. Here you can use canned phrases and small digital Images. But you pronounce which siri cannot understand that time you need to restart process there is no simple way to clear that error.

Entire Button For Social Contacts

In my view dedicating a large button for only one function is not a satisfactory. which displays up to 10 favorite social contacts to make calls and text messages.

Overall apple I-watch is an awesome with little disadvantages that can be Ignored If you like apple products. This is the very 1st version of apple watch let us expect, in future they will resolve above disadvantages which I personally mentioned.

If you also have an experience with apple watch or products belonging to apple you can share your views through comments and also rate my REVIEW. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment