Sunday 2 November 2014

How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Web Store To Get Extra Traffic

In previous post I shared how to get more visitors to your site for free by following some useful tips.
In this article I am going share one hidden trick so many people don't know about It.

I asked so many pro bloggers they never reveal this trick when I ask how can I get extra visitors to my blog. whether they don't know are not. After a long time I found this trick, It really works for me. Lets come to the point by adding your website to Google web store you will get some constant users to your site. It is a easy process may take up to 30 minutes, all you need is chrome browser, couple of Icons and Google developer license which costs $5.  You may thought this is waste of money, I never accept It. I will soon upload my screen shots with how many users are using my app and everything regarding to this I will make a video and upload It in this post.
Tips To Get More Visitors To Your Website For Free

What Is Chrome Web Store ?

Everyone knows that Google Chrome is the most popular browser with millions of users everyday. Along with that Google launched Chrome web store like play store in android operating systems. In web store you wiill find extensions, apps, that will work only on chrome browser to Improve the users experience. You can access Google chrome web store from here.
Tips To Speed Up Google Chrome Browser Easily

Benefits of Adding Your Website To Chrome Web Store

  1. Through out world Google chrome has millions of user among those every one will use atleast one app or extension for their convenience.
  2. Myself  I am using extensions and apps according to my necessity. 
  3. You may thought why I am saying all these without revealing benefits. Let  me say by adding your app to chrome web store you will get some loyal visitors to your website.
  4. In million of users think at least few of them don't use your app? (Question to you)
  5. Definitely they will use your app If users will Increase definitely visitors to your website also Increase.
  6. I don't whether It have Search engine optimization benefits or not. But definitely you will get a extra unique visitors to your site.
  7. Here I added a link to tutorial that will helps you clearly.
Top 10 Google chrome Extensions For Social Media In 2014

Frankly speaking I didn't explained this post clearly. why because I am also new to this that's why I didn't add any step by step guide to add your website to Chrome web store. But If you face any problems while adding your website let me know definitely I will help you. One more thing don't hesitate to spend $5 for this It is a life time fee to add your app on chrome store.

I hope this article helps you If It is do me a favour by sharing this on social networking site. Regarding to this article If you have any doubts let me know through comments. I will respond within 24 hours.

1 comment:

  1. Nice information, its paid but from your reviews, i believe its worth it.Earn Online

    ReplyDelete